Probleme beim Brother KH-910 Loch Muster

Fragen, Probleme oder Tipps zur Handhabung deiner Strickmaschine
pnutzer

Probleme beim Brother KH-910 Loch Muster

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Hallo.

Ich habe eine Probleme mit meine Brother KH-910. Ich kann stricken Muster mit K-Carriage aber es ist ein Problem mit Loch Muster stricken. Wissen nicht wo ein fehler ist.

Zuerst stricken eingine glatt Reihen und setzen K-Carriage rechts. Einfuhren Muster und setzen Loch-Carriage links. Wann fuhren Loch-Carriage nach rechts Nadeln nicht gewahlen. Wer kann hilfe mich?

Entschuldigung Sie fur main Deutch, aber habe ich nicht das Info uber meine Probleme irdendwo gefunden :-)

(In other words, when operating with K-Carriage with regular patterns - needles are selected, using L-Carriage are not. Manual says that K should be on the right with NC set and L should be on the left. After this moving from left to right needles should be selected and Mylar sheet should feed the pattern. It does not happen. What could be wrong then?).
Die Strickschmiede
Mitglied
Strickmaschine: Pfaff E6000 | Brother KH260 / KR260 / KE-100 | SuperBaby | Empisal MK70
Beitrag von Die Strickschmiede »

Hi,

sometimes there are little things that bring the hugest problems
:lol:

Again, step-by-step: the k is on the left side, switch to KC, then the K to the right, needles are selected. Leave it there. Put the sheet feeder from Stop (circle) to Start (triangle).
Now put the L on the left side and move it to the right, now it should work.
Move on until the sheet shows that you have to change to the K again.

Does this helps in a way?

Cheers
Kirsten
Pfaff E6000 & Duo 80 | Brother KH260/KR260/KE-100 | MK70 | SuperBaby
Homepage | YouTube-Kanal |Pfaff-Duo-&-E6000-Gruppe auf Facebook
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Lace-Carriage works if I select needles manually, but it does not work automatically as it should according to manual...

I'm not sure whether sheet feeder Stop and Start applies on KH-910 because there is no such thing I'm aware of. It uses mylar sheets that just need to be scrolled on feed line and then I need to press CF button which feeds mylar sheet with pattern.

My problem is that when placing K-Carriage with NC on the right and L-Carriage on the left side from the turning point and moving L-Carriage form left to right:
A. card does not feed
B. needles are not selected, they stay in B position.

L-Carriage back
Bild
Die Strickschmiede
Mitglied
Strickmaschine: Pfaff E6000 | Brother KH260 / KR260 / KE-100 | SuperBaby | Empisal MK70

oh sorry, I wasn't aware, that the 910 is an electronic machine (even though I should be, as I own a 900).

So, I have to apologize, but this is kind of overchallenging me :oops:

Maybe some of the other members could help you -if there are some translating problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers
Kirsten
Die Strickschmiede
Mitglied

Another idea: is it the correct L-Carriage with a magnet?

You may see it on the top of the carriage.

Cheers
Kirsten
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

I'm not sure that this is correct L-Carriage. I purchased it few weeks ago as a complete set (Brother KH910, L-Carriage, Garter etc). It looks like on the picture in my previous post. It has 2 magnets on the bottom side.
Kerstin
zuständig für theoretisches Stricken
Strickmaschine: Brother KH 965 mit KR 850,
Brother KH 270 mit KR 260,
Brother KX 350
DesignaKnit 9
Beitrag von Kerstin »

Hi there,

The L-carriage hooks into the metal belt at the back of the needle bed, otherwise there is no way it could move the patterning device.
It also must pass the turn mark at left of the needle bed from the outside in, but I think that's self-evident. :-)
If the L-carriage does not select needles at all, it either is not the correct type for your machine, or if it is the correct one, it probably needs repair.

By the way, the L-carriage is a standard accessory to the KH 910, so there should be an image of it in your manual/instruction book. Perhaps you can compare how it should look and if it is the correct type?

Best regards,
Kerstin
KH 965 mit KR 850 und KG 95, KH 270 mit KR 260, DesignaKnit-abhängig ;-)
-----
Give me a fish, and I eat for today. Teach me to fish, and I eat for a lifetime.
http://www.strickforum.de/blog - http://www.strickmoden.de
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Bild

Bild

When I operate L-Carriage it fits into metal timing belt. I also know that it must be on the left side of turning point. Unfortunately I cannot guess whether this L-Carriage is for this particular model of Brother or not.

If I select needles with K-Carriage with KCI/KCII then L-Carriage does its job perfectly, but after this I need to move it manually on the opposite side of the bed. It is more time consuming comparing to what should happen automatically (I mean selecting needles by L-Carriage).

Anyway, If someone could recognize on above pictures, whether it is correct one or not, I would appreciate :-)
frieda
Kompendium unnützen Wissens
Strickmaschine: KH940/KR850 KG93 KH260/KR260 KRC900 KHC820 KL116 und DK8
Beitrag von frieda »

What I can say is that this carriage is suitable for electronic machines for it obviously has the necessary magnet.

Does it not preselect needles at all or might it be, that you started at the wrong point of the pattern so that the "knitting" rows are due just now? Did you try to move the L-Carriage for several rows or just this one row where nothing happened?

Kind regards,

frieda
http://frieda-freude-eierkuchen.blogspot.com/

KH940/KR850 KG93 KH260/KR260 KRC900 KHC820 KL116, SK860, D280H, DK8
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

I assumed that L-Carriage should select needles, because K-Carriage should be set to NC according to manual. And with this NC set metal timing belt do not travel together with carriage, so nothing can be selected.

I knit few plain rows, place KC on the right (with NC), LC on the left and then move LC from left to right... without effect, it does not select needles. Also tried kniting one/few rows with KC and then moving back to operating LC but still it does nothing.

I made video yesterday, so if someone could be interesting in helping me out I can send link via private message :-)
frieda
Beitrag von frieda »

Sorry, I think I was on the wrong track, I made lace patterns with DK7 recently, there the pattern is made up slightly different than the usual brother patterns. I forgot that the K-Carriage is not set to KCI/II with the brother patterns, therefore there are no empty lines in the pattern as one would have it with the DK7 patterns ... :oops:

simply ignore the stuff I posted earlier. (except for the part with the mangnet, that one is applicable here anyway)

Kind regards,

frieda

frieda
Beitrag von frieda »

pnutzer hat geschrieben: I made video yesterday, so if someone could be interesting in helping me out I can send link via private message :-)
After seeing the video ...

I am not a pro when it comes to the KH910 so I cannot tell, if the stuff you do there to setup the pattern is right. The only thing that astonished me with teh video is that the L-Carrage is rather silent when it is moved. With my KH940 there is a lot more noise when the carriages are moved when they are attached to the transportation band. Are you sure that the transportatoin band is moved by the L-carriage?

Kind regards,

frieda

Kerstin
zuständig für theoretisches Stricken
Strickmaschine: Brother KH 965 mit KR 850,
Brother KH 270 mit KR 260,
Brother KX 350
DesignaKnit 9
Beitrag von Kerstin »

Here's a photo of a "real" KH 910 lace carriage for comparison:

Bild

As you can see, it does not have these spike-like golden wires, and the parts next to the center triangle that are black on your carriage are white on this one. Not sure if it makes a difference...

By the way, the top of this carriage is identical to yours, pnutzer.

Best regards,
Kerstin
KH 965 mit KR 850 und KG 95, KH 270 mit KR 260, DesignaKnit-abhängig ;-)
-----
Give me a fish, and I eat for today. Teach me to fish, and I eat for a lifetime.
http://www.strickforum.de/blog - http://www.strickmoden.de
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Erstmal: fieda, thank you for watching video :-)

Yes, L-Carriage moves together with transportation band (which on ebay is called Timing Belt). I noticed that it makes noise only when there are some needles selected by me by hand - so another assumption or rather proof that it works when needles are actually selected.
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Kerstin, you're right, there are some minor differences. Especially those 2 black stripes on the center.
lene

Beitrag von lene »

I think this is the correct lace carriage. The KH 910 has so special dimensions on the main bed, that an other lace carriage never would fit to it. Please take a look at the trigger which fixes the carriage to the bed (right on top of your foto with the top view of your carriage) There should be a smal rectangular magnet. This magnet is responsible for the needle selection. So if it lacks the carriage can't work. I had this problem some years ago. And it tooks me a long time to find the error :roll:
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

I have this small rectangular magnet, but not sure what I need to do with it.
frieda
Beitrag von frieda »

You don't have to do anything with it, it is sufficient that it is placed in the nose on the backside of the L-Carriage and once is pulled past the turn mark of the knitting machine when the pattern first was selected. The magnet then "tells" the knitting machine that pattern-knitting has been started.

Kind regards,

frieda

pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Nice :-)

I will try today.
pnutzer

Beitrag von pnutzer »

Well, there is something else related to magnets.

KG88 :-)

Manual refers to some magnets, but they look differently than those available on ebay.

It can be run but do not knit and stays at the same place. I assume that this is also related to some magnets, because I don't have them and there is empty space on the back of my KG88.
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Stricken mit Maschine und Handstrickapparat“